Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's say that the plane was capable of holding a large pocket of air that would be thousands of psi pushing out (like over 6k). At that pressure the volume of air would be so little I doubt a person could find it and if they could they would of surely died of nitrogen narcosis (sp?) or some other toxicity shortly after .

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. There is an under water mountain range in that part of the Indian ocean to provide the geographical features.

If a lake like Foss can hide two cars for more than 3 decades in a favorite fishing spot, I'm sure it will be a long time before that plane is found.

Sent from my SGP312 using Tapatalk

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's say that the plane was capable of holding a large pocket of air that would be thousands of psi pushing out (like over 6k). At that pressure the volume of air would be so little I doubt a person could find it and if they could they would of surely died of nitrogen narcosis (sp?) or some other toxicity shortly after .

If it's where they think, it's probably flat as s pancake.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a lake like Foss can hide two cars for more than 3 decades in a favorite fishing spot, I'm sure it will be a long time before that plane is found.

Sent from my SGP312 using Tapatalk,

There are a lot of plane crashes with black boxes that have never been found. I still say they are just doing this to placate the family's. Battery's done, search done.
I did hear this am though that they were going to map the bottom of the ocean floor if the battery's die.

There is an undersea mountain range in the area that will not make mapping the bottom easy. Almost impossible in fact.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a lot of plane crashes with black boxes that have never been found. I still say they are just doing this to placate the family's. Battery's done, search done.
I did hear this am though that they were going to map the bottom of the ocean floor if the battery's die.

There is an undersea mountain range in the area that will not make mapping the bottom easy. Almost impossible in fact.

Maybe James Cameron can go on an expedition.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a lake like Foss can hide two cars for more than 3 decades in a favorite fishing spot,

What really pisses people off, is that the reason it was a favorite fishing spot, is because of those cars were putting structure into the lake that will hold fish for them to catch.

We need to petition the Ok dept of wildlife to put some structure back in there!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was actually right in the path of main boat ramp traffic. It wasn't a fishing hot spot, they were deep enough at that time to not be an issue. At current lake levels, they very well could have been in the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom