Marijuana card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well folks are trying to mix things together that the alphabet agents want separate.

We cant have state made suppessors, without going thru the hoops to have one, but we can have state grown pot. Heck can even grow your own now, and the feds leave you alone.

Try that with a NFA item, see what happens.

Its absurd the laws that are on the books that get a head turned away from or towards.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having a medical marijuana card doesn't mean you use marijuana in any form. Just like going to the grocery store doesn't mean you drove a properly registered car with a valid drivers license/Insurance to get there.. You may have walked and never bought a single thing.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The next presidential candidate that runs on the "I'll legalize bud across the country" is going to coast into office. Not much DC does surprises me anymore, but not making it legal at the federal level, does.
Only thing I can figure is that big pharma doesn't want it legal. Or big alphabet agencies are concerned they'll see budget cuts if legalized.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well folks are trying to mix things together that the alphabet agents want separate.

We cant have state made suppessors, without going thru the hoops to have one, but we can have state grown pot. Heck can even grow your own now, and the feds leave you alone.

Try that with a NFA item, see what happens.

Its absurd the laws that are on the books that get a head turned away from or towards.
SShh - don't give them any ideas 😯

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having a medical marijuana card doesn't mean you use marijuana in any form.
That’s like saying you bought Playboy magazine for the articles. LOL.

I do get your point from a legal standpoint. Aren’t individual medical marijuana sales recorded? Seems it would be easy to verify if a card holder was, in fact, purchasing product.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that in their infinite and perverted 'wisdom' our government has declared Marijuana as a Class I drug right up there with killer drugs like heroin, ecstasy, and fentanyl, but can anyone point out the actual law(s) or wording that makes it illegal for someone using a Class I drug to be banned from purchasing/owning a firearm?

Or is this just another one of those - 'the ATF said . . . , therefore . . . ' piece of BS instead of an actual Congressionally enacted and signed into law by the Prez, piece of legislation?

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s like saying you bought Playboy magazine for the articles. LOL.

I do get your point from a legal standpoint. Aren’t individual medical marijuana sales recorded? Seems it would be easy to verify if a card holder was, in fact, purchasing product.
LOL I always wondered if anyone read the articles. I don't know about sales being recorded. Even if you purchase it doesn't mean you used it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom