"Mass Shooting" during KC Chiefs parade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be interesting to see if it was planned or was a shootout between another group/person when innocent were trapped in a crossfire.
From another website:
I’m listening to Fox News and they have ex Fbi folks on and it appears it was a fight and not a planned massed shooting.
And,
610 Sports Radio KC interviewed a witness who said a large black man in a hoodie had a confrontation with several black teens in hoodies and masks, who were scuffling over a black bag. Things went sideways and shots rang out.

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
From another website:

And,
I’m shocked. I can’t believe there is still black against black violent crime in America. Seems to me the Democrats and Black Lies Matter would have solved that by now. Surely it must have been started by a police officer singling out young black men who were just there to watch a parade.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the feds had snipers in position before people even started piling out of the area? A bit odd that they had snipers there that quick. Feels staged much like the majority of shootings around election time.
Seems like this is happening more often with the staging

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the feds had snipers in position before people even started piling out of the area? A bit odd that they had snipers there that quick. Feels staged much like the majority of shootings around election time.
didn't this happen somewhat near the main area? Where people like the Governor and players were? I'd imagine for an event this large, security would include more than just state agencies, so perhaps they had been in place all along.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't find it odd that they were in place that quick. At the last several parades/public gatherings our PD had people in place on top of buildings well in advance of the event. I think its SOP now.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its SOP now.

Yep

25 years ago, I had a coffee shop, south of Houston. The strip center I was in was in an L shape. The foot of the L was movie theater. I was 3rd door up the leg.

1st of August, just before school started, I get a letter from PD. "A training exercise would be the next day. Hostage situation at the movie theater."

I left the notice on the counter and told my regular customers about the training.

11:00 - cops arrive
11:02 - Officer (sniper), in full, battle gear (black), enters and asks about roof access. I send him out back to access.
12:45 - cops start coming for lunch.
1:30 - I am hopping, 35 cops critiquing the exercise.
1:45 - somebody asks, "where's Joe?"
1:47 - a radio is keyed, "1 Adam 14, advise location?"
1:48 - "1 Adam 14 crows nest, all clear"
1:49 - "1 Adam 14 situation clear, return to command."

1:53 - "sniper" melts in. He has been laying on tar roof, no shade, August sun, 3 hours, full, black, battle gear.

1:54 - somebody asked "sniper" if his rifle was secure? "Affirmative"
1:55 - Captain asks, "were you asleep, radio off, or working on your tan, dumbazz?"
1:56 - I hand him a 44oz ice water
2:10 - the laughter is over, critique finished, cops gone.

Weather that day, no clouds, no wind, 102°

Latest posts

Top Bottom