Mean April Fools Joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got this text from my realtor (whom I have been friends with my entire life):

"Call me when you can! The buyers Realtor on your home just called and their job is relocating them out of state and they're having to cancel the contract on your home."

I about passed out right then! We have moved almost everything into storage and are supposed to close on the 12th. I didn't even think about it being an April Fools Joke until I called her and she was laughing! I need some good ideas to return the favor.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Burn her house down?

cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_250x250_32641994.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man you already missed your opportunity.

You should have replied and said that you are so happy because you've been having second thoughts and you want to back out and you're going to wait until after the summer now.

:)

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call her and tell her, after you talked to your Wife. You and She didn't think her little joke was very funny and you are looking for a new Realtor. Then hang up, give it a few minutes and see if she call's you back. Then you can laugh at her.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call her and tell her, after you talked to your Wife. You and She didn't think her little joke was very funny and you are looking for a new Realtor. Then hang up, give it a few minutes and see if she call's you back. Then you can laugh at her.

What Jimmy said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom