Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask yourself why you choose to do anything, be honest, and you will know right from wrong.

Will it hurt me?
If yes, will I benefit? If no, don't do it.
if no, do it.
if possible, will it be fun? If yes, do it.

Will it hurt someone else?
If yes or possibly, do not do it under any circumstance.
If no, go for it.

Very easy thought process. Religious morality or social morality need not play any role in it. This is just a base to judge it on, and pretty much all situations, activities, etc can be boiled down to this.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys. :rolleyes2 I'm amazed (and amused) that there a several admitted drinkers trying to shame those that support free choice.

Ahhh, but that IS the OSA way. :hey3: Don't have any other reason 'cept religion, fear and what the .gov told ya?? -- oh, and I know a bubba who knows a bubba who has a bubba family member who uses pot and is worthless as tits on a boar hog! It's all good -- just start calling names. That'll show them who is right! :kiss:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
82732065.gif
You guys. :rolleyes2 I'm amazed (and amused) that there a several admitted drinkers trying to shame those that support free choice.

Ahhh, but that IS the OSA way. :hey3: Don't have any other reason 'cept religion, fear and what the .gov told ya?? -- oh, and I know a bubba who knows a bubba who has a bubba family member who uses pot and is worthless as tits on a boar hog! It's all good -- just start calling names. That'll show them who is right! :kiss:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the interesting aspects of this "sea change" is that bureaucrats and statists seem to be delighted. They can expand regulations and laws and hire an army of new DHS employees under the guise of answering the concerns of citizens feeling threatened by the change. Others perhaps are seeing dollar signs as they envision becoming growers. ....Remember everyone: do not stand downwind of the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom