Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
One of the interesting aspects of this "sea change" is that bureaucrats and statists seem to be delighted. They can expand regulations and laws and hire an army of new DHS employees under the guise of answering the concerns of citizens feeling threatened by the change. Others perhaps are seeing dollar signs as they envision becoming growers. ....Remember everyone: do not stand downwind of the stuff.

Here ya go, bro:

http://jobapscloud.com/OK/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=180627&R2=UNCE&R3=169

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
500,000 stoners stumbled down and voted. Everybody else went to work.
Actually about 170,000 were so wasted they absentee voted cause they couldn't remember where the voting place was and it was too hard to get there.

For those of us who value personal choice and freedom over imposing our personal views on others, I'll just say what I've heard morw than once here on the 2A and legislation involving it -- whatever works ...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I'm not even talking about pot and still getting the stoners riled up and all defensive. It's freeking halarious!

Haha! Lord, Dennis, that's rich. What do "we" have ro be mad about? "We" won. :anyone: i celebrated with ... You guessed it -- a DRINK! :rotflmao:Nor that it does me amy good. Long as the old man is around I'll have to stick with drinking or popping pills. :rolleyes2 You can bet your bottom dollar WHEN recreational passes I will be the first one to start hitting the bong before bedtime.

I don't know how many of you guys follow the research on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's but let me tell there is nothing like noticing your first tremor to make you want to do anything to make them stop. They aren't painful at first but it doesn't take long for them to become quite uncomfortable -- and that is an understatement. I'm not even what they consider "bad" yet and my arms ache if I miss a dose of CBD and the tremors start.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
500,000 stoners stumbled down and voted. Everybody else went to work.
Actually about 170,000 were so wasted they absentee voted cause they couldn't remember where the voting place was and it was too hard to get there.

So you're telling me the "stoners" had more initiative, or at the very least were smarter with their time than the bible thumpers? Seems they wouldn't want to admit that?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Lord, Dennis, that's rich. What do "we" have ro be mad about? "We" won. :anyone: i celebrated with ... You guessed it -- a DRINK! :rotflmao:Nor that it does me amy good. Long as the old man is around I'll have to stick with drinking or popping pills. :rolleyes2 You can bet your bottom dollar WHEN recreational passes I will be the first one to start hitting the bong before bedtime.

I don't know how many of you guys follow the research on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's but let me tell there is nothing like noticing your first tremor to make you want to do anything to make them stop. They aren't painful at first but it doesn't take long for them to become quite uncomfortable -- and that is an understatement. I'm not even what they consider "bad" yet and my arms ache if I miss a dose of CBD and the tremors start.

You really should try Fentanyl..... I mean.... if you had any morals at all.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really should try Fentanyl..... I mean.... if you had any morals at all.

You know I had a doctor get mad at me because I refused a fentynal patch Rx. I don't see that guy any more. He was kinda shocked at how dirty a pissed off old woman can talk. I'm always amazed at the people who think they can treat me like **** and then are downright aghast when i don't let them get away with it ... Lol

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see that guy any more. He was kinda shocked at how dirty a pissed off old woman can talk.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom