Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
So, after all that has been said...under current law, it is illegal to use marijuana and possess a firearm. Period. The law is not unjust as it is now written, no need for revolt. Just work through the legal system to get the law changed. Until then, either lie on the next 4473, or refrain from purchase. Now, move on to a new topic.

Jury nullification:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullification

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about we ask Rosa Parks.

Or, given the season, the Founding Fathers. Not many things more illegal than outright treason; were they wrong--morally wrong--to do so?
Give me a freeking break. Your stretching my comments beyond belief.

I can play that same game over and over.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying here Dennis, and those that jumped your case over it probably do too, but this IS OSA and you know we never let an opportunity to ridicule, demean, or otherwise slam somebody go to waste.

I know OSA well.
We all have differing opinions about subjects and this is what keeps the forum alive.
The ones that can't differentiate between discussion and personal insults don't stay long as it should be.
This is a great discussion and gun information forum that I'm proud to be a member of.
If your thin skinned, you may leave on your own, but I'd recommend staying because this forum is a wealth of information.
Both Firearm and current events with opinions and links to guide one to the OP's opinion or later posts with differing opinions.
It ain't the stupid you see on FaceBook.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY LOOK A GUN!!!

What!??!! A GUN?? Here??? No....Is this some Gun Forum or what?

druryj,

C'mon, Man. You're a moderator. Surely you noticed that your mod powers were switched to the new "Oklahoma Stoners Association" forums?

Shoot, I'm even in the process of moving back to Oklahoma from Utah and am currently in "Stoner Central," otherwise known as Colorado. However, we are here visiting relatives, not imbibing in any illicit or even legal stuff that leaves one even slightly incapacitated.

One might even say I could be well experienced with stoners, having lived in both Colorado and Oregon in the last 3 or 4 years.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And your experience is??

Seeing them on the streets of both Colorado Springs and numerous cities in Oregon. In addition to those that just want the MJ, Oregon is loaded with homeless people who might very well have gotten to that stage because of excessive use of MJ and other drugs.

We also worked with an addiction support group there in Oregon. Some of their "clients" came over to the facility where we served as hosts to work on various jobs like road repair, painting fences, etc. Visiting with those "clients," I came away with the distinct impression that most all of them blamed their problems on either alcohol or drugs. But, at least most of them were getting straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom