Miss the good old days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Same here. Someone will pm me with a deal after seeing some post about a wish list or something to see if I'm interested before it goes public.
They want to sell it at normal prices and know I'll use it as intended and not be resold.
i mean.....i know for a fact just about *everything* purchased here *may* get resold at some point.
to be completely fair, i'm glad some people buy things to not "use at intended" so that when they sell i have a chance to buy something that is relatively new, low round count, etc, instead of a gun that's been bumpfired and magdump'd 2,000 times looooool

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i mean.....i know for a fact just about *everything* purchased here *may* get resold at some point.
to be completely fair, i'm glad some people buy things to not "use at intended" so that when they sell i have a chance to buy something that is relatively new, low round count, etc, instead of a gun that's been bumpfired and magdump'd 2,000 times looooool
You probably don't know my history much. You can look at my trade rating. I think there is 4 maybe 5 posts EDIT: 12, on there where I have bought or sold something since 2008. People evidently recognize that?
I buy guns, ammo and accessories to shoot, not to trade, and I shoot a lot.
The almighty dollar doesn't enter into my psyche when purchasing anything in respect to reselling it. I buy to use.
You might want to travel below my home on occasion.
I've given away boat motors, storage tubs, furniture, none junk. I hate selling stuff. I hate the interaction with the public.
Buddy is on FB, I'm not. We bought a new RV last year with a king size mattress. Took out the mattress, and replaced it with a purple mattress we had in the older unit. Tried to give it away for awhile through my friends FB page. No takers. He listed it for sale at $40 yesterday getting a ton of hits from scammers and a couple of real people he said. They could have had it for free last week and now they are trying to negotiate to 10-20 bucks. I gave it to him to list and sell, so I don't care what happens.
Here is the actual sign I put on the road 3/10 mile away from the house.
B9AD48A6-27FE-4E16-89F8-3D59ED50A223.jpeg

Items typically don’t last 30 minutes and I’m done with them.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yeah i just meant like the intended purpose of firearms is to kill things and let's be real; most of our guns don't do that. again, i would be *glad* that YOU don't resell because if you "use them as intended" i probably don't want it.

seemed like a shot at people on here; so i just wanted to be clear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom