Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. It's slowly warming back up outside. We'll see how long it lasts. I have to get an echo cardiogram done today. Nothing serious. When I got my stents put in three years ago, my doctor then didn't do one, and my doctor now wants one done to check on things.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for January 25, 2024​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for January 25, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Wow, we got a good heavy rain for a bit this morning. Hopefully it washed the rest of the dirt off my truck from the "mud rain" we got a little while back.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for January 26, 2024​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for January 26, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Still cold and dark outside. But the sun is supposed to shine tomorrow. Gotta start packing equipment in my truck for a convention south of Houston next weekend.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for January 27, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for January 27, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. What is that bright yellow ball in the sky? Yes, the sun has finally returned. That means I have to start loading equipment to take to Lake Jackson, Texas for a convention next weekend. Lucky me.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for January 28, 2024​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for January 28, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Since the weather has gotten better, I guess I should start loading up the convention equipment in the truck. None of it is super heavy, but some is very bulky to handle. Then get the truck ready to head south to Lake Jackson, TX. That is a loooooooooong drive.

Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson for January 29, 2024​

Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip for January 29, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Hope this weather holds for a while. Washed the "mud rain" off my truck yesterday. Time to go load it up.

Geech by Jerry Bittle for January 30, 2024​

Geech Comic Strip for January 30, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Got my truck "mostly" loaded yesterday from the storage unit. Still have a few things at the house to cram in there. Glad I took that naproxen last night. But my knees are still a little sore. Probably won't post much, if any, starting tomorrow as I'll be heading south in the morning and be gone for a few days.

Pickles by Brian Crane for January 31, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for January 31, 2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom