MSNBC Host: Your Kids Belong to the Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think the folks that want federalize the school system would have a pilot program or something to hang their hat on as a resounding success in both test scores and fiscal efficiency. Oh wait, there is one Washington DC 12k per student, teachers average 81k and that is where the high averages stop. Except for childhood obesity, that is high also. If we could spend triple what Japan spends,maybe we would get a couple of engineers along with the glut of counselors and school administrators.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think the folks that want federalize the school system would have a pilot program or something to hang their hat on as a resounding success in both test scores and fiscal efficiency. Oh wait, there is one Washington DC 12k per student, teachers average 81k and that is where the high averages stop. Except for childhood obesity, that is high also. If we could spend triple what Japan spends,maybe we would get a couple of engineers along with the glut of counselors and school administrators.

And therein lies the real problem ... I've got nothing but respect for the teachers out there. Every single one I know works hard and gets nothing in return but a hard time ... from the administration, from the parents, from the kids and from the media. I'm not sure you could pay me to be in any "public service" job if I were a young woman right now. Too much grief ...

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
this is not a new concept for the left. check out hillary's book "it takes a village" she wrote in the 90's. whats frightening is the confidence that professor perry used when stating this. the left knows the masses have been dumbed down far enough to accept it. its no suprise that she is deeply rooted in acedemia also.this idiot is imposing ideas on young spongy minds. tulane university should can her ass,but it will never happen.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's on infowars, that means it's not true. But do buy/sell gold from their companies while you're on their site, and buy mountain home canned goods.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the dumbest thing I every heard.

It's true the government has an interest in the welfare of the children and that's why they can compel parents to enroll students in school or immunize them against communicable diseases.
The .gov can even take custody of children it deems to be in danger from their parents.

But to say that children belong to the state is just stoopid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom