mullets...no offense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez judge people much?

img.photobucket.com_albums_v515_mobite_motivator9381791.jpg

He acts no differently. And no that's not me.
I think the guy is hilarious. I know he is obnoxious. But that's what make him who he is. If he were some regular guy you would know who the hell he is. Expressing your opinion and the public opinion of several others? What are you? A politician?
Sounds like you need to lighten up and quit taking stuff so seriously. You should go visit a major city. Like New Orleans. Tons of wacked out people there 24/7. Let the guy be. Is he hurting you? No. Don't like what you see? Look the other way or stay home. Pretty simple.

You don't hang around here often do you? You can be strange and different without being obnoxious. It's funny you should mention my favorite city in the United States that way. Since I travel there 2 to 4 times a year and the wife and I have been looking to buy a vacation home down there.

Since you mentioned it I assume you've been there.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't hang around here often do you? You can be strange and different without being obnoxious. It's funny you should mention my favorite city in the United States that way. Since I travel there 2 to 4 times a year and the wife and I have been looking to buy a vacation home down there.

Since you mentioned it I assume you've been there.

I hang around here quite a bit.
I grew up In new orleans. About a mile from the 9th ward. Lived in Metairie for a little bit too.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are yall talkin about? Are yall talkin about the batman guy or the guy with the creepy smile and the hippie shirt? Or are they the same person? What does it have to do with mullets? How did the discussion change without me noticing?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you late 80's / early 90's Camp Pendleton Jarheads remember the dude who cut hair off base that had the blonde flattop with the mullet in the back? I can't remember the name of the barber shop, but IIRC it was in that shopping center around the corner of Mission and College. I wore a flattop back then and the dude was the best but it always cracked me up to look at him.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never had a mullet, I did have a mohawk until I got into the corporate world, I guess i'm just a sell out. Girls do love mohawks for some reason though

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you late 80's / early 90's Camp Pendleton Jarheads remember the dude who cut hair off base that had the blonde flattop with the mullet in the back? I can't remember the name of the barber shop, but IIRC it was in that shopping center around the corner of Mission and College. I wore a flattop back then and the dude was the best but it always cracked me up to look at him.

LOL

A few years ago I was on a business trip and had to drive from San Diego to LA so I stopped by Oceanside to see what it looked like compared to the late 80s. I got my hair cut at the barber shop next door to the big uniform shop. I think it was $5 or $6, I couldn’t believe it. Best flat top I’ve had since 1989.

Latest posts

Top Bottom