Multi level marketing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who all is in it? who has had sucess with one? Just wondering because I got in one not expecting much and it seems to be doing very well.

I would love to recruit you all also =] its really easy and you make money without having to sign anyone up if you don't want to promise :naughty:

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have done a couple. i never had the time to put into it. i have a few friends that have done very well at it. but most were stay at home moms who had the extra time while the kids were in school.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a few guys at work turn things uncomfortable by constantly pimping thier MLM crap at work...one was that MonaVie stuff. Talk about nasty.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SMS said:
Had a few guys at work turn things uncomfortable by constantly pimping thier MLM crap at work...one was that MonaVie stuff. Talk about nasty.

Same here. It was visalus though. This one guy really pushed it on everyone.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL it is such a 4 letter word huh. thats cool I thought the same thing too. I am just using the extra for gun money anyways. not trying to live off of it or anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom