My S&W 3rd Gens - Modifying grips for a CS9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I need to find another model 915. Loved that gun, it was my 2nd handgun I ever bought and sold it when I had to pay rent years ago.

crazy how the 910 and and the 915 were 'supposed' to be the budget line. now they are just as much as the others.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I've got a 4013TSW that hasn't been out of the safe in years. I think it will be with me during my next visit to the range.

Glad I could help jog your memory.

Doesn't even look like the same pistol after you cleaned it. Good pick up.

Thanks. Still cleaning it today. I broke down the frame completely and soaked the parts in mineral spirits.

crazy how the 910 and and the 915 were 'supposed' to be the budget line. now they are just as much as the others.

Yeah, I've read that they are every bit as reliable as the regular lineup. I liked this one in stainless.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice pistol! I've also been on a collecting kick of 3rd generation S&W's. I've shot all the ones I acquired, and the ones that didn't speak to me found their way into the classifieds here. The rest are definite keepers, and quite enjoyable to shoot.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice pistol! I've also been on a collecting kick of 3rd generation S&W's. I've shot all the ones I acquired, and the ones that didn't speak to me found their way into the classifieds here. The rest are definite keepers, and quite enjoyable to shoot.

You ever come across a CS9? I want one of those too in stainless or blued.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up going with the Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 for a 3913. Got it today and have been wearing it around the house today. So far, so good.

i176.photobucket.com_albums_w192_jbrentd_Gun_20Stuff_F9B6BC39_101D_45A3_BF55_8272FF3A7489.jpg

i176.photobucket.com_albums_w192_jbrentd_Gun_20Stuff_2A476D2C_1426_4120_8E5C_BBA8AD9C2F8E.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom