NASCAR disappoints again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish the last 10-15 laps would not be counted if under yellow. Let them race at least last ten under green.

I agree .......... NO YELLOW LAPS, the race should XXX GREEN FLAG LAPS. I hate that green / yellow / checker CRAP! and ending under caution is TOTAL BS.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there are people on here who are fans of Nascar, but it just seems cruel to me. Shouldn't they tell those guys the truth? That they're just going around in a circle?

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there are people on here who are fans of Nascar, but it just seems cruel to me. Shouldn't they tell those guys the truth? That they're just going around in a circle?

I know, I can only watch the last few laps, not sure how people watch a race from start to finish. It does rank above golf and tennis though.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daytona and Talledega are freaking boring races. One big bumble bee pack of cars, foot on the floor and it doesn't matter how good of a driver/team you are.....it's who doesn't get wrecked and is left wins.
Most drivers crash out thru no fault of their own....Talledega Nights!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like a cat chasin' its tail. Sometimes the cat wins, the other times the tail wins. I tried to watch once. Why couldn't they just race around the track 5 or 6 times and call it good? Maybe have some cheerleaders too.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nascar needs to do like other series. Either half the number of laps or a time limit of 1 1/2 hours. Then there would be a lot more racing and excitement. Then every couple of races need to be done like a shootout or the all-star race, short heats and inverting the field and such. Anything but what they are doing now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom