need help with a price on a used 995t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triggerhappy2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had an offer to trade a few tools for one but not sure on the used price because i done plane ok keeping it just helping a guy out at work it has AIM tactical scope, muzzle break, fore grip, 3 10rd mags it looks nice but just not sure of used retail price on it ive looked but just dont know

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the hi-point carbine? at $350 you are at full retail for all items. Friend or not, you don't want to be in that thing that deep.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the hi-point carbine? at $350 you are at full retail for all items. Friend or not, you don't want to be in that thing that deep.

From what I found, it was $350 for just the carbine. He has an optic and extra mags to go with it. $330-350 sounds fair. Getting all the extras for free. I guess under $300 if it's a friend deal.

triggerhappy2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i got a good deal on it and decided to keep it also got a sks from him not really a sks person but i put it out for trade no price really dont know what they go for these days so just put it for trade see if anyone want it

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i know many like the hi-point carbines, for the life of me I don't know why. Reliable? I guess in the eye of the beholder....your SKS on the other hand is a keeper.

triggerhappy2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just took the hi point out today not bad shot cheap tula ammo thru it not one problem realy no need for the scope on it but it makes it look cool there really is no purpose for the gun just fun to shoot in my opinion and the sks shot like a sks lol chewed everything up and spit it out

Latest posts

Top Bottom