• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[Sale/Trade] Remington 700

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRF98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1200$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Caliber
257 Weatherby mag
Up for trade is my Remington 700 in 257 Weatherby mag, I've probably only shot this rifle 30 times or so. It's currently in a McMillan stock. I do have a bit of ammo and a decent amount of brass that will go with it. The rifle shot best with 100gr Barnes ttsx. Price reduced to $1200.
For trades I'd be interested in most firearm related trades, I'm pretty open to offers so just let me know what you have. No scope but if really needed I'm sure we could work something out.
Looking to trade for a nice varmint set up but open to other, just ask.
IMG_20231013_152608409.jpg

Last edited:

je4bowhuntin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Up for trade is my Remington 700 in 257 Weatherby mag, I've probably only shot this rifle 30 times or so. It's currently in a McMillan stock. I do have a bit of ammo and a decent amount of brass that will go with it. The rifle shot best with 100gr Barnes ttsx. Price reduced to $1200.
For trades I'd be interested in most firearm related trades, I'm pretty open to offers so just let me know what you have. No scope but if really needed I'm sure we could work something out.
Looking to trade for a nice varmint set up but open to other, just ask.View attachment 426769
Let me know if any of trades I sent you are interesting I could add cash on the differences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom