Need Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is not feeding the primers into the primer seat so i have to take the brass out push a primer on the seating rod put the brass back and then seat it as you can imagine this slows the process way down and takes the progressive out of the picture

Gary

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
make sure you primer chute is clean and dry.if it has any grit or oil in there at all it will mess the function up.thats probably the one thing that will give you fits on the 1000.might check to see if it has a burr on plastic also.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it looks like the primer feeder is not going down far enough for the primer to get pushed in. I zeroed it out like the manuel said but that only seem to make it worse is there a way to adjust the primer seater rod?

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
have you called Lee tech support? Pat up there is really good about helping out with those loaders. I don't think there is any way to adjust the primer rod. mine kept flipping the primer over. it was the shell plate . good luck with your press. there are a few you-tube's on that press that help IMO
Phat Mike

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i will call do you have links by chance i looked some up last night and could only find guys that can do 10 rounds in min ect... That really made me mad cause I'm doing 10 rounds per hour

Latest posts

Top Bottom