Neighborhood on edge after sniper kills cat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should have had a suppressed rifle to go with that fancy night vision sniper scope.

Don't need one, in my area that is. I don't hate cats, I hate opossums and finally took one out last week with a "spear" if you will. Just sayin'. And if you have questions, the rest of ya', I brought the opossum problem up long ago. My Border Collie, will wake me in the night and never ever bark, just taps my arm and we go out and take care of the problem.
Lone Wolf.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was it this guy?

images3.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20110517180858_fallout_images_3_36_Cat_sniper.jpg

I don't care what the topic is, I just love seeing that pic. Thank you.
Lone Wolf

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap on a cracker, these morons are going to use taxpayer dollars for bullet forensics on a feral cat extermination? Remind me to never live in that den of dimwits!

M

Matt Basterson

i don't know why someone would take the risks involved in shootin' a cat in a residential area, way too many things can go wrong with this dangerous and illegal endeavour. cats are the easiest animal in the world to catch in a live-trap, and it's safe and legal. just call up animal control and turn'em over to the city's gas chamber. i keep my baited trap in the back of my pickup, otherwise i end up with skunks. that's another story(s).

Latest posts

Top Bottom