New 10/22 Take-down!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wanting one of these for a while now and my wife put us on the list at Murf's at some point unknown to me. Well they called yesterday and said they had one. Got it and a Vortex Sparc today!:mosh: It is not the threaded barrel model that I wanted, but it will do. For now. I was also lucky enough last night to find some Butler Creek metal lipped 25 rd. mags in stock somewhere and got 2 on order. Now to wait out the weather so I can go shoot it.

COLT 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love mine! Yesterday, I was shooting some super colibri "quiet" through it. I swear, my pellet rifles are louder than that. I put a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot on it and couldn't be happier with it. Congrats on the new rifle!!!

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love mine! Yesterday, I was shooting some super colibri "quiet" through it. I swear, my pellet rifles are louder than that. I put a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot on it and couldn't be happier with it. Congrats on the new rifle!!!

I have a TRS-25 on my takedown and my Ruger charger. Love em.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now you need to get the SR22 pistol to go along with your 10/22TD. They are a perfect match!

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_Range2012356.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom