New Additions to the Family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last Sunday was the day. The twins decided they were ready to make their appearance. Everything went well, the twins are healthy and generally happy and my wife is recovering well. Our 4 year old is transitioning pretty well into larger family mode, although she managed to break her arm yesterday morning....

20150427_210618.jpg

20150502_125228.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clever! Some people are a little slow if they didn't get that reference. Congratulations!

I can't figure out how gum goes with twins. I mean...they won't have any teeth for awhile, right? But hey, very cool indeed. Congratulations. And I hope your daughters arm gets better quick!

Sent from my iPhone

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats! Glad everyone's home and healthy...........even the arm breaker :) What kids will do for attention, jk! :)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't figure out how gum goes with twins. I mean...they won't have any teeth for awhile, right? But hey, very cool indeed. Congratulations. And I hope your daughters arm gets better quick!

Sent from my iPhone

lol Double-mint commercials in the 90's always featured twins.

Thanks for the wishes. Brooke is a tough one and luckily it's a hairline break which shouldn't require surgery/setting.

And don't forget the line of the Double-mint jingle was "double your pleasure, double your fun."

Congratulations on a dang fine looking family.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah, that was my first thought, that she hurt herself for attention (we've tried to give her 1v1 time since the hospital, but the first week is rough). Oh well, at least it was a clean break. We'll handle it and keep moving on.

The twins are something else. They only sleep right next to each other, unless being held. If they're moved apart while asleep, they'll both wake up.

It's already been an adventure. Can't imagine what the next 18 years will be...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah, that was my first thought, that she hurt herself for attention (we've tried to give her 1v1 time since the hospital, but the first week is rough). Oh well, at least it was a clean break. We'll handle it and keep moving on.

The twins are something else. They only sleep right next to each other, unless being held. If they're moved apart while asleep, they'll both wake up.

It's already been an adventure. Can't imagine what the next 18 years will be...

Well, you'll evidently have two daughters, so invest in shotguns, and be sure and be seen cleaning said shotguns by any suitors on their first date with your daughters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom