NEW Spike Lower Group Buy - $77 / Lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't check OSA too much - head over to BoomerShooter and post interest over there - that way we can keep track - if we get enough we can do this after the first of the year

I will sign up over there and do just that, thank you. For anyone in Tulsa interested do the same. I'll volunteer to make the trip to pick them up. Hopefully upon delivery everyone would pitch in a dollar or two for gas.

Edit: With the forms that need to be completed I wouldn't be able to pick up everyone's order, duh....but as another offer I'd be willing to drive a few guys down if we all pitched in on gas. I've made the same statement in the original post on the boomer site.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Brandon for setting this up and Trevor for doing the transfers. I finally got mine today, due to my schedule, and already have them together.

Thanks guys.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're welcome- we are already on our NEXT group buy - took you long enough LOL

Stay tuned over at Boomer for many new things in the future. Glad we can offer these things to everyone

Latest posts

Top Bottom