EOTECH Just Made My S**T List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes retired here too. By watching Wheel of Fortune of the 3 contestants there is almost always a ‘Pride’ contestant. That would indicate 33.3% of the population is of that persuasion unless there is some introvention with an agenda in the selection process.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just an update, my credit card company reimbursed the whole amount of my purchase shortly after I contacted them. Haven't heard a peep from EOTECH about that, the poor rating I gave them when they emailed me requesting that I share my experience with them, or the BBB complaint. No surprise though since they've already proved that they don't care about the average consumer.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 553 a while back they were offering to exchange them because of high temp shift problem some complained about, I had a battery compartment problem called EOTect support said I wanted to keep my 553 as I don’t get into high temp and my 553 was a great sight never failed me, but could they help with battery holding problem they sent me the part and also a whole new compartment.
So I have no complaints about EOtech 553 or their support.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 553 a while back they were offering to exchange them because of high temp shift problem some complained about, I had a battery compartment problem called EOTect support said I wanted to keep my 553 as I don’t get into high temp and my 553 was a great sight never failed me, but could they help with battery holding problem they sent me the part and also a whole new compartment.
So I have no complaints about EOtech 553 or their support.
I wish I could say the same thing and apparently I am not the only one who has had a bad experience with EOTECH. The fact that they have an F rating with the BBB substantiates that. But don't get me wrong, I'm truly glad it worked out well for you. As for me, not that they care since I'm just the average consumer who can't offer them some fat contract, EOTECH has lost my business. There are too many other, good, options out there to spend my hard earned money on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom