New with a lot of .22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratranger

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to keep it reasonable and not have doubles of things. I only have so much space.
I knew the calicos were still being made, but I can't bring myself to spend $600+ on a .22

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice start. Love that 62A. Have looked for one for a decent shape, decent price unit for 40 years. Ended up with a 61, but still want the 62.

You need some lever guns in that group to complete it.

Welcome aboard

ratranger

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't bought anything in quite a while. Just have other things to spend money on. My little high standard pistol is probably one of the more collectable ones because of how complete it is.
219871_204459112910279_1271916_o.jpg

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't bought anything in quite a while. Just have other things to spend money on. My little high standard pistol is probably one of the more collectable ones because of how complete it is.View attachment 347007
I had a high standard flight king once that was about the best pistol i ever owned, and the most fun to shoot. still cry when I think about selling it but babies have to eat, or so momma always told me!

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the same charter arms AR-7 that I learned to shoot with as a kid. Took me forever to convince my dad to let me have it which I'm not sure was the best idea since it looked like he hadn't cleaned it since I was a kid! :yikes2: I even have the box and papers for it. Fun little plinker that I still play around with now and then. Nice collection!

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome - was traveling last week and did just what you said, an impromptu purchase. Bought me a Savage 84C, no serial number so I'm figuring it has been around. $110 at a pawn shop. I am going to run a few rounds through it this morning before tearing it down for a good scrubbing.

Last edited:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dat Calico... 😍😍😍

I haven't bought anything in quite a while. Just have other things to spend money on. My little high standard pistol is probably one of the more collectable ones because of how complete it is.View attachment 347007
Super nice! I have one of these I rescued by offering cash to people in line at a gun buyback.

Latest posts

Top Bottom