Nighthawk Custom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been working with the sales rep at Nighthawk for a week or so to get a Trooper 9mm with an additional barrel. Finally got the details worked out, the additional barrel will convert the pistol to 38 Super. The gun is now going back to the smith who built it so he can fit the new barrel, One gun, One Smith in action.

I'll likely be shedding some of my Dan Wesson 1911's in the near future as well.

Before the howls about pix not being shown, here is the actual pistol I'll be getting

nighthawk.png

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s good lol. They give you spring advice?
I have a 9mm w a 9x23 barrel and no matter how I spring the 9x23, it always feeling like I’m gonna pound it into smithereens when I shoot 9x23. Probably just perception because I almost always set it up for light 9mm

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s good lol. They give you spring advice?
I have a 9mm w a 9x23 barrel and no matter how I spring the 9x23, it always feeling like I’m gonna pound it into smithereens when I shoot 9x23. Probably just perception because I almost always set it up for light 9mm

the extra barrel will have all the parts it needs to make it run, springs, bushing, extractor, i've told them to ship it configured in it's 38 super version. looks like a month out, the barrel needs to be blacked out as well, nitride/melonite.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a turd. Bet it will make a good paperweight.

Just kidding. It looks great. What DW's do you have? I've been thinking about picking up a Valor or V-bob again here lately.