NM Gov Suspends Concealed & Open Carry in ABQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we truly lived in a just society, the sheriff would have arrested her by now. None of this "Vote her out" or "She should be impeached" nonsense. She admitted to being a tyrant and if the sheriff truly honored his oath to the Constitution, he would have dealt with it on the spot and the governor would be in jail.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some states have provisions in their law re: when and how elected officials can (or can't) be arrested. When I worked in Colorado, for example, a member of the legislature couldn't be arrested while the legislature was in session without jumping thru certain hoops.

NM may have provisions that prevents her from simply being arrested. I don't know if that's the case, just saying it's possible.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we truly lived in a just society, the sheriff would have arrested her by now. None of this "Vote her out" or "She should be impeached" nonsense. She admitted to being a tyrant and if the sheriff truly honored his oath to the Constitution, he would have dealt with it on the spot and the governor would be in jail.
Yeah the issue is "the people"...cultural marxism has ruined too much of the electorate. You have fundamentalists on the right and on the left, and then everyone else. The ones on the left would take over TODAY if they could. The people (everyone else) would go along to avoid the gulag just like most did during covid. The ones on the right just want America to be what it was before and they play by the rules mostly. However, if they even think of pushing back against the cultural marxism, the ones on the left ruin their lives and "eveyone else" don't give a chit.

The only fix I see is stronger leadership on our side. The left has implemented their treachery against democracy and they have it setup right now where any push-back from the right is seen as assault on democracy, hate speech, etc by a significant portion of the "everyone else" group. It is a total psyop that works well with the milktoast GOP.

If the GOP starts locking up corrupt democrats, then enough of the "everyone else" group will begin to fear the right as they fear the left and this could change the balance of power. Clay and Buck are promoting the idea that red state AG's should engage in all out lawfare against any democrat they can until the dems back off with their own offensives.

OUR SIDE IS WEAK...mainly because of our leadership. The alphas are the guys working for the feds willing to follow any order they are given and crack conservative skulls.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some states have provisions in their law re: when and how elected officials can (or can't) be arrested. When I worked in Colorado, for example, a member of the legislature couldn't be arrested while the legislature was in session without jumping thru certain hoops.

NM may have provisions that prevents her from simply being arrested. I don't know if that's the case, just saying it's possible.
It wouldn't matter whether there were laws on the book preventing her arrest or not. All politicians protect their own (and yes, a Sheriff is very much a politician also).

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
State Police might have some input on that. Though I believe THEY should do what you believe the County Sheriff should have done. They are, after all, State law enforcement. Sheriff is only County.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Simply put, being an anti-constitutional tyrant isn’t a criminal act. It’s a flagrant violation of their Oath and grounds for removal from office (which they won’t do), but putting them in jail never happens.

If violating the Constitution as a criminal act that could be brought by We the People, then 98% of the constitutional violations we suffer would never happen. The Constitution shouldn’t be a line on the ground that people are dared to cross. It should be a reinforced guardrail that carries actual damages if you slam into it. :mad:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simply put, being an anti-constitutional tyrant isn’t a criminal act. It’s a flagrant violation of their Oath and grounds for removal from office (which they won’t do), but putting them in jail never happens.

If violating the Constitution as a criminal act that could be brought by We the People, then 98% of the constitutional violations we suffer would never happen. The Constitution shouldn’t be a line on the ground that people are dared to cross. It should be a reinforced guardrail that carries actual damages if you slam into it. :mad:
Up to, and including, being stood up against a wall...

Oaths are important. Taking an oath, and then ignoring it, really ought to have serious penalties attached.

The U.S. Government promised to execute me for a number of potential violations if they caught me committing them. Some other potential violations of my oath would only have gotten me imprisoned for varying lengths of time. Turn-about is fair play, is it not?

Maybe we should do a Constitutional Convention and add some of that to the Constitution.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Up to, and including, being stood up against a wall...

Oaths are important. Taking an oath, and then ignoring it, really ought to have serious penalties attached.

The U.S. Government promised to execute me for a number of potential violations if they caught me committing them. Some other potential violations of my oath would only have gotten me imprisoned for varying lengths of time. Turn-about is fair play, is it not?

Maybe we should do a Constitutional Convention and add some of that to the Constitution.
My Fear of a new “ Con Con “, is that it would be hijacked by the Deep State Libtards, & we would loose all of our Freedom & Liberties “Legally “.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom