No Bang?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno. It wouldn't fit really. Everything known has a beginning and an end. Everything known is born and dies with no absolute duplicate. It doesn't fit the rules we know. But one of the rules we know is that we don't know everything, so....

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always had a problem grasping the idea of the big bang. Where did the stuff in the singularity come from and how long was it there?
But then, I'm not an astrophysicist or rocket scientist, just a lowly engineer

Repent

New to the site!
Reaction score
I believe that we were created. I know lots of people dont, and that is your choice, but could you atleast consider the fact that more dimensions exist than we have the technology to reach. It is possible that heaven and hell exist in a parallel dimension and we just cant reach it. I also can debunk evolution but wont out of respect for others beliefs unless ask politely.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that we were created. I know lots of people dont, and that is your choice, but could you atleast consider the fact that more dimensions exist than we have the technology to reach. It is possible that heaven and hell exist in a parallel dimension and we just cant reach it. I also can debunk evolution but wont out of respect for others beliefs unless ask politely.

Im asking politely. Please define evolution, then debunk it.

Might take this here: https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?210033

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Let me explain evolution and God.

God created everything and on the 7th day he rested.....he didn't stop. Just took a cosmic break and went back to work creating other stuff.

We know the universe is expanding, growing larger, moving. Well that's God still working.

We're still evolving but we are still on the cosmic day 7, where God was resting. Because God is always 7 cosmic days ahead of us, we will never catch up.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me explain evolution and God.

God created everything and on the 7th day he rested.....he didn't stop. Just took a cosmic break and went back to work creating other stuff.

We know the universe is expanding, growing larger, moving. Well that's God still working.

We're still evolving but we are still on the cosmic day 7, where God was resting. Because God is always 7 cosmic days ahead of us, we will never catch up.

But where did God come from?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

We can't know that because we haven't evolved enough. We've only evolved enough to ask the question, not understand the answer.

Let me give you an example. Ancient Greeks understood about the 4 basic elements and had a rudimentary knowledge of atoms. But they believed in a Zeus/Applo polytheism type thing. They understood a little but didn't even know about gravity or the power of the atom or about DNA.....because they didn't have a electron microscope.

They were in the process of evolution.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

We can't know that because we haven't evolved enough. We've only evolved enough to ask the question, not understand the answer.

Let me give you an example. Ancient Greeks understood about the 4 basic elements and had a rudimentary knowledge of atoms. But they believed in a Zeus/Applo polytheism type thing. They understood a little but didn't even know about gravity or the power of the atom or about DNA.....because they didn't have a electron microscope.

They were in the process of evolution. We are in the process of evolution. Who knows what day GOD is on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom