No Dogs Were Killed But Someone Got Screwed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebindernut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how a police officer can take part in illegal activities, be arrested for participating in said illegal activities, and be placed on PAID Administrative Leave. WTF?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he gets convicted of a felony, he will be terminated, lose his CLEET certification and gun rights. He may get a plea bargain out of the deal to make it a lesser charge/penalty, but I'm pretty sure he just lost his job.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So it's a good idea to use a laser range finder before proposing a business deal to a street walker?

At least this happened in Oklahoma.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love how a police officer can take part in illegal activities, be arrested for participating in said illegal activities, and be placed on PAID Administrative Leave. WTF?

Yep you would almost think they are politicians or something.

What I want to know, was he within 1000 feet of a church or a school? The story says one then the other.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
can someone explain to me the reason of distance in these types of wrong doing.... is it safe to have done this wrong doing 1001' and be safe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom