Noble House B&B and Watonga area suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this place? Thought about getting a room for our anniversary, curious as to whether anyone has stayed or eaten here? If I do stay I would like suggestions on where else to eat or visit in the area as I cant see eating in the same restaurant all weekend. Thanks guys

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is in Watonga, that means I probably wouldn't stay there. My mom lived in Watonga for 6 years, the food at the Noble House is pretty good, but it is Watonga so if it is better than the mexican restaurant, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut it is the best there.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd rather rent a cabin at Roman Nose SP if I was going to stay in that area. Very beautiful place up there. Watonga was a dump when I was there working on a drilling rig. I ate breakfast at the Noble House once. The breakfast at the cafe next to the Shell station was better.

daugbl5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have lived here all my life and I will tell you that Roman Nose State Park is truly majestic. The rooms are nice at the Bed and Breakfast. It just fell under new
management. I would personally stay at RNSP they just reopened the lodge with full restaurant and it is good. Then when you do want Mexican food you can
simply drive to Canton Oklahoma and go eat at El Charro. HAnds down best fajitas in the State and I have eaten just about every mex joint around okc. I would challenge you to find better! Need any other info please ask.

chadkok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the above poster. Roman Nose State Park is beautiful. It is one of the original, CCC built, OK State Parks. The restaurant in the renovated lodge is great as well.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We (myself and 3 of my friends) stayed at the Noble House one night last year during gun season. We all though it was nice enough. The rooms are all decorated and furnished with antiques that are period correct to the building. They had a room that was like a "Honeymoon" suite that was bigger and had a huge claw foot bathtub in it that was pretty cool. The restaurant made a great breakfast. I can say the burger was good and my buddy had a steak and said it was good as well. Hope this helps.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.noblehousebb.net/wolfe.htm

Thats the room I got, the bridal suite. I hope the tub is built for 2. Room #1, or #3 would be the one you are talking about. I just wanted to make sure I wouldnt be dissapointed with the place. My wife and I wanted something different and romantic. Might hit up Eischen's or El Charro for lunch one day, but I hope to leave the room as little as possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom