North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Their missiles have been fueled and are ready for launch. They have a few days to launch them before the fuel corrodes the missiles.

I think Little Big Man is posturing right now. But if he has indeed fueled his missiles, he is committed to a defined timeline. He is insane. I still wonder at what Obama's reaction will be if US Army is hit. Will it be the uncertain, vacillating response of a Jimmy Carter? Or will he strike with the left hand of Mars!

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Little Big Man is posturing right now. But if he has indeed fueled his missiles, he is committed to a defined timeline. He is insane. I still wonder at what Obama's reaction will be if US Army is hit. Will it be the uncertain, vacillating response of a Jimmy Carter? Or will he strike with the left hand of Mars!

He'll just blame some video.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He's using the weather to cloak the position of his mobile launchers. Good practice, but I don't think he'll he'll attack yet. Never been stationed in Korea, but DMZ is considered a combat zone, and soldiers who served there rate to wear the shoulder patch. OSA is my only source for news, I could no longer tolerate CNN, MSNBC, and Fox - trying to be fair and balanced. Fox would show the conservative side of the story and then commence to systematically undermine it. I hope US Army is spread out pretty good, with access to hardened shelters. I suspect US Army has options on the board, such as preemptive strike. That is what Israel has done - until we step in and stop them. We would be obliged to notify PRC immediately before.

Last edited:

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's using the weather to cloak the position of his mobile launchers. Good practice, but I don't think he'll he'll attack yet.

I was thinking the same thing about the weather. If you have lived there all your life as their crazy leader has I'm sure it's easy to know when the weather is too bad for others to see what your really doin on ground level. Honestly it's a pretty smart tactic on their part, kinda keeps people guessing. Tomorrow is the deadline they gave & if indeed the rockets are fueled I could see them launching. Now weather or not it's a test or actual attack will be the question. You'd have to be off your rocker to test a rocket right now while threatening nuclear war on others. That is just asking for people to launch counter measures just based on a missile leaving the ground, test or not.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liken this situation to dealing with my ex...

It's kind of like playing poker with a 5 year old. You can't possibly employ any logic or strategy because they don't play by the rules and are just bizarre in their behavior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom