North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbajuju

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dprk 'may' have nuke capable missiles.

Haven't we had suitcase nukes around since the 80's? I don't understand how we, Russia and China can have thousands of ICBMs from the cold war and yet it is inconceivable to the world that NK wouldn't have one much less an arsenal of them? I don't get it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't we had suitcase nukes around since the 80's? I don't understand how we, Russia and China can have thousands of ICBMs from the cold war and yet it is inconceivable to the world that NK wouldn't have one much less an arsenal of them? I don't get it.
Now they've got a suitcase nuke! That didn't take long. They've come a long way in a very few days.If they've got a suitcase nuke, they're way ahead of us, but I'd say they're only about six months away from a suitcase nuke. If they are, that's all the better reason to go over there and kick their ass and learn them how to live. We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud. Temper the wind to a shorn lamb. Waste not, want not. A wink is as good as a nod.:puppet2::preocc:

What's preventing them from sending international "businessman" Hu Wot Gnywen over here with a nuke in checked baggage?

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And the Mexican border is wide open. Hell they can skip across with no problem because the only thing the politicians are worried about is a vote! They are sending this Country down quick...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the Mexican border is wide open. Hell they can skip across with no problem because the only thing the politicians are worried about is a vote! They are sending this Country down quick...
You're preachin to the choir here, son. Thousands of suitcase nukes slipped across the border by Hu Wot Gnywen and his minions. Don't say it couldn't happen.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't read through all the pages but read and seen video where NK is playing scenes from olympus has fallen on NK TV trying to make the "people" beleive it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard somewhere, maybe around the coffee pot in the Fusion Center, that he has underwear nukes now. Latest technology! The DPRK is making technological leaps that would make a kangaroo jealous!

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Odd. I posted that this was escalating a while back and seems most here laughed it off. Now, this guy threatens to blow up Texas! I sure hope I am wrong but it appears as though our current administration is sure being nice to this loon. Seems to me that we have invaded entire countries for less than that kind of "rhetoric" as they call it. Examples: (Many) :)

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ble-as-it-declares-first-target-will-be-Japan

In acommentary carried by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), the communist country lashed out at Tokyo's standing orders to destroy any missile heading toward Japan, threatening such actions will result in anuclear attack against the island nation.

If Japan executes its threat to shoot down any North Korean missile, such a “provocative” intervention would see Tokyo - an enormous conurbation of 30 million people - “consumed in nuclear flames”, KCNA warned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom