Northern Illinois has been picked by the Orange Bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well guess OU should have lost to a lower ranked team like LSU, Georgia and several other teams did, instead of loosing to a team that was ranked #1 and the now #1 ranked teams. I'm sure N. I. will bring hundreds of fans to the Orange Bowl that will result in like over a thousand dollars to the local economy!

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Sooners squeaked by horrible teams in WV, OSU and TCU. They would not match up well against the big boys in the BCS bowls this year. It's all about the $.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU will not beat A&M in the Cotton Bowl. A&M could very easily be undefeated this year. They had Florida and LSU beat until late in those games. Their 10-2 in the SEC, if they were still in the Big 12 this year they would of won the Big 12 and probably be undefeated and playing in the National Championship game. If you think OU's defense is going to stop Johnny Football from throwing and running all over them your crazy. And I'm not an A&M fan, I like OU and OSU, but I'm a realist. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom