Not sure what this guy wanted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't want to read through the whole thing, but there are people making rounds at houses and vehicles. They ask about kids, family, dogs, etc. If they knock your door, they will try to push their way in and scope the place out. They look for TV's, etc... If they scope your car, they tend to want to follow you home and will scope you out from there.

Its happened to two people I know and also I was with a friend (female) at her apt when it happened. There were two guys that were extremely pushy and I got to the point of warning them I was armed and reached for my gun and they turned and sprinted off.

Called the police and informed them what up and they said they were aware of alot of this going on.

We are always careful of course, but I never worry about anybody making their way in.

This is just one of our three.
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e47_sak_collector_my_20photos_coty_23.jpg

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iv'e had quite a few people ask for "help". i can't stand it when they try to get up close. i had a guy walk up to my truck out of nowhere and tap on the glass. i got my weapon positioned to put holes in the door if i needed to. he finally left after i notified him police were on the way to handle it

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife and I have "the routine" down for just such occurences,
she acts concerned and attentive to their needs(listens intensly and nods)then looks at me and says"you wanna shoot him or should I".:rubhands:

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really hate it when they bring out the kids to squeeze extra $$ out of people. I go to amarillo monthly for work. I always stay at the same hotel. The drury inn, its a nice place. But its right off I-40, so lots of traffic. I always go next door to johnny carino's for dinner. Seems everytime I walk over for dinner some scumbags roll up on me in some crappy car or van. Always the same store about needing cash to feed the kids or some other bad luck story. Guess the panhandlers just think nice hotel=outta town suckers to leech off of.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes he was. He was with a woman.

I am about 6'1" and he was close to that. Not very old...late 30s or early 40s...slim. Dunno how to describe his hair...short but individual sort of curls?

He had his ID in his hand and kept trying to show it...dont know why.

My wife was thinking and seems to remember the same couple outside of Barnes and Noble a year or so ago. Now that I think about it, she might be right.

I think I am going to buy a stack of hundred dollar bills in Monopoly money (im serious) and keep one in my pocket and each time I am asked for money I am going to give them one of those.

Its not that we wont help somebody, we will. We went to the bank once and there was an old lady asking the teller if she could authorize and overdraft as she had just gotten out of the hospital and needed her meds filled at the pharmacy. Her account was a few bucks short of what she needed...like 6 or 7 bucks.

Seemed truthful enough so my wife gave her 10 bucks. After we left we stopped as Walgreens and sure enough there was the lady having her meds filled.

I dont mind helping somebody a little down on their luck...but the slugs of society who just want to make a living by scamming...I could not care less about them.
Was this a tall black guy? He works 71st street from Hwy 75 to 169.

Latest posts

Top Bottom