Obama Coming To Cushing OK Thursday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK... so far all I can find out is that he's going to be speaking in some pipline warehouse yard??

You'd think out of all the news stories on this event, ONE of them would know details about what and where it's going down?

Seriously, how is he supposed to get a crowd of supporters to show off to TV without anyone knowing where he's going to be? :anyone:

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That won't surprise me but that is a short term remedy that really should be replaced with a long term solution, meaning domestic oil production. We release reserves, when will we replace them or will we? I don't think this is a good use of strategic reserves, this is a tactical use designed to hold gas prices down. Of course that will help with his re-election. Not in the best interest of the country.
I think the best long term solution, workable with present technology may be CNG. KECO 96.5 has a radio show in the mornings where the have oil field related guests, one of the was a guy from England Ford (Hinton Ok) he was talking about Dealer equipped CNG vehicles, he made it sound pretty good (but he is selling them). CNG = $1.85, Unleaded Reg = $3.69. The mileage is supposed to be just as good as unleaded. If you're like me, you drive them for several yers before trading anyway, so it would be worth a look. I wish I had checked it out last year before we bought.
You can even get a home filling station, but those suckers are around $6000 from what I have seen.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DNC bused in rent-a-crowd or a mandatory formation for the employees of said warehouse.

Yep. For Obama's events, crowds are carefully formed from supporters, activist organizations and unions. Average citizens cannot be counted on to react correctly. When the cameras roll, the crowd will be big and enthusiastic. Oklahoma will be seen to simply adore the man. At least one person will faint.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That shouldn't surprise me but I find it to be incredible that the POTUS is coming to Oklahoma for the first time since he took office and he won't allow his puny subjects to participate. Freaking unbelievable.

he knows that nobody likes him.
Booing on national TV would be disastrous and would give the projection that, thats how the entire country feels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom