Obama is paving the way for the Antichrist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Christians talking about someone ushering in the antichrist and or spending money on themselves instead of helping others is = terrorism?? I'll take a radical Christian over a radical Muslim anyday. Just saying.

I'm gonna say radical Christianity might look a little different. Pretty sure the two big rules are love God, and love one another. You know, if you listen to anything Jesus might have said in the four Gospels. Then read in Acts (I think it is). Early Christianity was communal. You know. They shared everything. Commies. Definitely "radical" in our modern society.

A radical Christian, that is to say, as Webster's does:

: very new and different from what is traditional or ordinary

: very basic and important

: having extreme political or social views that are not shared by most people

A "Radical Christian" would share everything, love God, and love one another. That's, you know, if you (not you in particular, I mean just anybody. Not slamming on anyone here) actually read the bible. Just my two cents.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you by any chance run the books for multiple churches?

I see! Since I don't "run the books", as you say, then I can't possibly have any kind of working knowledge about the subject being discussed. You want to tell us what your qualifications are that you can cast such a broad brush?

P.S. My church gives 18% to the primary mission program, 4.5% to the local association, and 3% to local Ardmore missions (which funds 25 ministries). My church is the lead church in Loaves and Fishes (which distributes food to 120 families each week) and contributes to school supplies for children, supports the local pregnancy center and the Good Shepard medical clinic and is involved in the local soup kitchen. You're right, though, I don't run the books, but I'm personally involved in some of these programs, plus a volunteer construction group that has occasion to do repair work on homes, churches and such that the church pays for.

Pardon me for getting windy. I don't usually get this rankled.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Christians talking about someone ushering in the antichrist and or spending money on themselves instead of helping others is = terrorism?? I'll take a radical Christian over a radical Muslim anyday. Just saying.

I don't think the comparison was meant to equates Christians to terrorists directly at all. Rather, it merely points out that each religion has radical members who do not represent the larger group as a whole.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a "radical" Christian then. I do read the Bible and I go to church regularly. My church is very old school. We don't do anything the Bible doesn't teach. I was thinking Obama was the Antichrist? But hopefully Christ will return soon so I can be in Heaven for eternity and not have to live in this pathetic world anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom