Obama is paving the way for the Antichrist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see! Since I don't "run the books", as you say, then I can't possibly have any kind of working knowledge about the subject being discussed. You want to tell us what your qualifications are that you can cast such a broad brush?

I'm just re-using your brush here ronny. Sometimes when you throw a stone you get it back.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama isn't the AntiChrist but he is a precursor leading up to him. Obama is all the things Christians hold unGodly- murderer, liar, thief and more. I would not want to be in his shoes on Judgement Day but he can be forgiven if he will repent and accept Christ. However, I don't see this happening since he needs no God, he is wealthy, has power and anything his heart desires-he has a reprobate mind.
Give me a sincere Christian any day over a Muslim regarding previous posts, Christians by and large give and helped build this country. I haven't heard of a Muslim who helped settle this country or developed anything but strife and warfare-hey, that is Obama and I didn't realize it!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evangelical Christian Credit Union ran a pretty neat survey of churches that covered primarily the areas of church revenue and spending.

https://www.eccu.org/resources/advisorypanel/2013/surveyreports20

I hope you can take the time to read it, it's interesting and maybe surprising. If you are involved in church ministry it may give you some ideas on how to improve the effectiveness of your church inside its budget.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evangelical Christian Credit Union ran a pretty neat survey of churches that covered primarily the areas of church revenue and spending.

https://www.eccu.org/resources/advisorypanel/2013/surveyreports20

I hope you can take the time to read it, it's interesting and maybe surprising. If you are involved in church ministry it may give you some ideas on how to improve the effectiveness of your church inside its budget.

Interesting study. Sure gonna make me think twice about how much I put in the collection plate/bucket/bag. 36% of giving goes to personnel expenses. 3% goes to benevolence. I don't think that's what the early leaders of the Christian church had in mind.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you care how they spent their money?

Because there is nothing Christ-like about building monuments to your own ego in Christ's name, with donations from many struggling and elderly people.

I know we are in Oklahoma, but for God's sake (and our own) tell me you can still detect a modern day snake oil salesman.

MikesB12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My church is better than your church..... Please,they all exist for the same purpose. Money. Your "religions" are negating your "faith", don't think you can pin this on anyone.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because there is nothing Christ-like about building monuments to your own ego in Christ's name, with donations from many struggling and elderly people.

I know we are in Oklahoma, but for God's sake (and our own) tell me you can still detect a modern day snake oil salesman.
I don't know him from Adam, and I have no idea how much they spend doing good works. Even if I did, unless they're using it to do something that affects me (and I don't see how building facilities in DFW could conceivably affect me), how they choose to spend their money is none of my business.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know him from Adam, and I have no idea how much they spend doing good works. Even if I did, unless they're using it to do something that affects me (and I don't see how building facilities in DFW could conceivably affect me), how they choose to spend their money is none of my business.

If the body of Christ is one, then all of us Christians should be concerned. Maybe we aren't. Maybe we are just broken branches from a rotten tree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom