Observations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please feel free to add yours. And no Cliff Clavens, please. We don't need a lengthy, scientific, or physiological, explanation for them. Sometimes it's just good to wonder about things...

I'm perfectly happy to go until, say, 2PM without eating. That is, unless someone at work warms something up in the microwave that smells good and then I'm starving!

Along the same lines...Why does popcorn smell soo good when someone is making it, but you could care less about it after you had it?

Why do I have to pee again when turning the water on to brush my teeth AFTER I just spent plenty of time with the morning constitutional?

Why, after posting a perfectly plausible argument or news article on here, does WhiteyMacD, JB Books, or LightningCrash have to reply with something that makes you want to put your head in an oven?

Why does a reply from ignerntbend, always make me say: WTF?

Please, add some of your own...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why, after posting a perfectly plausible argument or news article on here, does WhiteyMacD, JB Books, or LightningCrash have to reply with something that makes you want to put your head in an oven?

Just because something is plausible doesn't mean it holds water.

Many of those "plausible" arguments or articles make me want to put my head in an oven, especially when people start grasping for ways to defend them.

Why does a reply from ignerntbend, always make me say: WTF?

You just haven't learned to read him yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom