Officer Wilson doesn't deserve innocent until proven guilty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is the guy who Brown robbed, the day of the shooting, after the looting last night.

i.imgur.com_eXaWAMN.png

Looks like he's thinking, "screw this country. I'm going back to India. At least they're civilized there."

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No interpretation. No spin. Just the summary of the report.

View attachment 43862

Now, either you accept the findings of a two year investigation lead by the GOP controlled committee. Or not. But don't make the mistake of trying to claim there is something being lost in translation. There's no media filter on the report. The findings are clear and unequivocal.

Lots of blame for the State Dept. in that summary, but then you're ignoring that part of the report, aren't you? ;)

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Earlier this morning I kept seeing headlines from different news outlets saying that Darren Wilsons account is basically bs. All they are trying to do is pour gas on the fire. Officer Wilson will never get his life back I am afraid. And I guarantee that Browns loser family will sue even though they have no grounds to. But in this jacked up country why not? Those idiots will do anything to try and make money off of their dead son. Just like trayvons parents tried to.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Brown's parents start a lawsuit the cop should counter sue the parents for raising an idiot.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone..

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Earlier this morning I kept seeing headlines from different news outlets saying that Darren Wilsons account is basically bs. All they are trying to do is pour gas on the fire. Officer Wilson will never get his life back I am afraid. And I guarantee that Browns loser family will sue even though they have no grounds to. But in this jacked up country why not? Those idiots will do anything to try and make money off of their dead son. Just like trayvons parents tried to.

Yup. Many articles I've read have fixated on the few witnesses that disputed Wilson's side of the story...but of course those same articles ignore the witnesses who corroborated his version.

70 hours of testimony from 60 witnesses...and they still give credit to Brown's thug buddy/partner in crime who's original statements to the press where what touched off this whole mess.

Whores.

Latest posts

Top Bottom