Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In honor of the OP (may he rest in peace) and to give a little back to the site that is home to some extremely generous members, I have some split oak fire wood that is available. If at all possible I would like it to go someone really needs it (can't afford to purachse, not physically capable to cut your own, etc). You bring your truck and I'll help you load it up. It was cut and split mostly in January and February so it should be good to burn come wintertime.

I've added more since this was taken. Send me a PM and we will work out the details.

yXYUcw9.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took the last two holsters @xseler had left thinking one would fit my wife's S&W. It did not but the other fits my Taurus pretty well. I had to restitch it and it is about 1/2 inch short but it works. Anyway I have the one that does not fit anything we have to pass on. I believe it will fit a K Frame size revolver with a 3 to 3-1/2 barrel. The wife's K frame with a 4 inch tube is just a little long. Someone has enlarged the opening at the trigger guard but the strap is still there. Free to a good home and I will even ship free in Oklahoma USPS flat rate.

Holsters.JPG

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last call on the mower wheels and 3 dozen egg cartons. I need to get rid of some stuff and will toss them in the next few days.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Last call on the mower wheels and 3 dozen egg cartons. I need to get rid of some stuff and will toss them in the next few days.
Rick, I’ll take the egg cartons again. It’s how I keep my egg people buttered up😉
If you want to leave them on the porch again, that will work. Not sure what time I can get by tomorrow but it should be before noon.
Thanks Darren

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, I’ll take the egg cartons again. It’s how I keep my egg people buttered up😉
If you want to leave them on the porch again, that will work. Not sure what time I can get by tomorrow but it should be before noon.
Thanks Darren
Will do. They will be on the porch swing if I am not out butchering the shrubs. ( It's chain saw time!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom