Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't get enough of these OK sunrises. It's better in the summer when I can sit out on the porch with a cup of coffee and watch the sky run thru it's complete repertoire of colors. In the winter I have to enjoy them from inside.

A sm.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit this picture is from last year. But it is a real pic from my back yard trail cam showing my neighbor's house in background with Christmas decorations. Spoiler alert-- there is one small thing on this photo that is photoshopped.
View attachment 439102

I'd almost bet it is the number of points on that buck's rack...

:drunk2:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 439511 We said good bye to her in Oct 2020 after 14 years. These pop up on my phone in memories from time to time. I still get sad we miss her, wife keeps saying we should get another. It wont be the same. Such a good road dog, sweetest temperament.
No, it won't be the same. Sometimes it's what you need though. I'm old enough that I will probably outlive Orca, our present dog. I know that it will break my heart. I'm also old enough to know I might not outlive him. And he'll miss me, and maybe think I left him. He's the only one here who is always happy to see me. And I will be afraid to get another dog because either he/she'll orphan me, or I'll orphan him (or her. )

Latest posts

Top Bottom