OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate the fact that the definition of "protestor" has apparently grown to include people that show up solely to annoy cops at any public event regardless of how arbitrary it is.

This guy is not a protestor, even if he self-identifies as one.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
[QU
OTE=RidgeHunter;1690360]
i.imgur.com_yWiko.png
[/QUOTE]
Love it.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know the "message" if they really had one was lost some time ago when the way they protested started turning into self described"anarchy" and "rebellion". Say what you might but about the Tea Party but at least they cleaned up after themselves and took a bath once in a while....just sayin.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The story News9 did on this last night was interesting. they had interviewed him later and he made no sense in his ramblings. I was looking for the manual for my TV. Hoping there was a feature where I could reach through the TV and knock the ever lovin crap out of that kid.

This about sums it up.
rlv.zcache.com_entitled_to_be_stupid_some_abuse_the_privilege_0427382006e8f21e82c8eaaf5f9dfd0f.jpg

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much of a douche as the kid is, he was successful getting the trooper to lash out. I would like to have seen a few more troopers show up and form a circle around the kid.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was the police officer I would/would've done two things. First, as the punk was reaching in his pocket to grab his phone I would have tackled him and beat the crap out of him and say "I thought he was going for a knife or gun", two, I would do whatever I could to get his name, park my car outside whatever he lives in, and make it my personal mission to make the rest of his driving days terrible. Such disrespect.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The little pr**k needs a good ash kicking, he was trying to provoke and draw attention to his useless life. Probably still spoon fed by his mother at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom