OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I view these a$$hats no different than the WBC nuts. They are just doing it to be doing it. What's sad is that they think they really are on some sort of moral high ground, and in reality they have no clue as to what they even want! Have these idgits even thought about the effect if they were to have their way?

The same could be said about that nutjob driving without the tag trying to "educate" that OKCPD officer on the law. LOL.

GC man, I don't know how you guys do what you do some times. Sometimes I think it would be better if a few clock cleanings could be dealt. Yes everybody has the right to be stupid, and they also have the right to deal with what it brings.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya, I got no love for bedwetters like that who have nothing better to do all day than to go and purposefully attempt to get LEO to react.

In my book, he should count himself lucky that the video after the point in which he shoved it in the troopers face wasn't comprised solely of the interior of his cavity.

OH.. +1000 on the lady trooper. Whew... :naughty:

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lady cop wow momma. And on the LEO good job man I wish I could have seen it with my own eyes. Great eye hand control and great restraint in not beating the puss bucket. Which I would love to have seen and would have given my last $ to help pay for his legal expenses. And lady cop wow momma ( just had to say that again).

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That same little doofus got himself arrested in Walmart in Del City for creating a disturbance with some other little "angels" and was complaining about "excessive force" being used to arrest him cause he got tackled.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was against the law to interfere with a peace officer in the commision of his duties?

Back in the 60's that bubble head would have been proud to get is head beat...(and was willing to get beat for a cause)...

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to disagree with the majority but if as a law enforcement officer and a trooper to boot you cant control your temper with a dead beat teen how are you going to react with an adult in a little more severe situation.Worked in law enforcement for 10 years for the department of corrections and that John Wayne syndrome is a real problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom