OIL FIRE Whiskey SMMMOOOOTTTTHHHH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like my Windsor Canadian blend for everyday. At the bar or restaurant it’s Makers or Bushmills Black Bush, neat with only one ice cube.
When feeling froggy, it’s the nectar of the Gods, Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. Wife always gifts me some Woodford for the birthday.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like my Windsor Canadian blend for everyday. At the bar or restaurant it’s Makers or Bushmills Black Bush, neat with only one ice cube.
When feeling froggy, it’s the nectar of the Gods, Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. Wife always gifts me some Woodford for the birthday.
Nectar of the Gods? Hmmmm... I've got a bottle of that that I've never opened. I've never been much of a drinker. Just never really acquired the taste for it. I had a bottle of that Woodford Reserve given to me a few years back, and I didn't have the heart to tell them that I don't drink. So it's just sat this entire time. I may need to give it a try.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nectar of the Gods? Hmmmm... I've got a bottle of that that I've never opened. I've never been much of a drinker. Just never really acquired the taste for it. I had a bottle of that Woodford Reserve given to me a few years back, and I didn't have the heart to tell them that I don't drink. So it's just sat this entire time. I may need to give it a try.
Just one ice cube. A bit of water in a shot never hurt anything. :hey3:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vaguely recall being able to procure a bottle of Black Bush on St. Patrick's day when a was a mere lad of 20. Back then I didn't understand the sacrilege of drinking Protestant whisky on such an occasion, it was more of a throw up and Blackout Bush sort of evening. Anytime I drink Bushmills remember the taste of my vomit. that's my penance I guess.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So as I write this I’m having a bit of oil fire. It’s smooth no kick and I’d drink it if I had nothing else but just not my favorite, side by side with Jamison and bulleit, I probably won’t buy it again but will have guest check it out. Everyone has their own taste so I’d say try different be open minded and Cheers!!! Maybe we need a whiskey tasting party.

Latest posts

Top Bottom