OK ... I've waited long enough ... did NONE of you guys see Lacey Swope this morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or maybe this one?

bikini-archer.jpg

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reporting the weather?? In her camo? Said she was done sitting in that deer stand for today because she wasn't doing anything but getting pelted with sleet and nothing was moving in this weather??

What kind of stalkers are you guys, anyway?? :anyone: :wink2:

Sorry, took this long to get my keyboard unstuck!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like a good time to bump this one. Lol
ROFL, bet you were searching for it just so you could bump it up at the most opportune time.

I rarely watch the news anyway unless storms are rolling through so who is reporting it all doesn't matter to me. Though I would watch a lot more weather if the one from Mexico that got dumped was doing it. Though I have heard of some of the euro forecasters doing a little forecast in the nude....

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFL, bet you were searching for it just so you could bump it up at the most opportune time.

I rarely watch the news anyway unless storms are rolling through so who is reporting it all doesn't matter to me. Though I would watch a lot more weather if the one from Mexico that got dumped was doing it. Though I have heard of some of the euro forecasters doing a little forecast in the nude....

Actually it popped up down at the bottom in the "similar threads" thing. I laughed my ass off. Some of those guys need to come back and post every once in a while. It was a friskier time ... haha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom