OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for trying Mike. The May match will be a good tune up for FNH and your debut on the TV show 3 Gun Nation.

You think anybody would notice if I showed up at the Land Run with an AR, M2 and a couple of Glocks if I was wearing one of those cowboy getups?

I am already on the show, just not in the shootoff! :)

I am going to start calling you by your Taliban name since you frickin hi-jack everything!

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, new shooters are welcome. Please remember that Oklahoma City Gun Club is a cold range so don't bring any of your guns loaded that you are going to use in the match. I will run a safety breifing for the new shoooters the morning of the match, no big thing just the stuff to be carefull of and more importantly what NOT to do. Please let all stage R.O.s know it is your first match so they can help you out. Thanks KurtM

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Place? Arcadia?

Noobs allowed / invited? You got the patience for relative noobs?

Entry Fee?

Thanks.

Fees are $20 for non members and $15 for members if I remember correctly. It's been so loooooong since we had a 3 gun match it's tough to remember.

I don't think you will have to worry about being a newby. Most of the shooters have shot less than 3 matches and some of us that act like we know it all have shot less than a dozen or so.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And some of us who act like we know what we are doing have shot over 100 3-gun matches....well since 89 anyway.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, please come out. We will provide help and show you the ropes. Funny thing about Oklahoma, we have a few of the best in the world here in our backyard. I would cut my teeth next weekend at the highplains shotgun challenge though. Let me or Kurt know if you need some more information. The MD already says he isn't interested in turning anyone away from that match!

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom