OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fees are $20 for non members and $15 for members if I remember correctly. It's been so loooooong since we had a 3 gun match it's tough to remember.

I don't think you will have to worry about being a newby. Most of the shooters have shot less than 3 matches and some of us that act like we know it all have shot less than a dozen or so.

I thought it was $15 for non-members and $10 for members.

I'll be there as long as it doesn't snow.:saywhat:

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well considering how long I had to prep for the last match and still screwed around maybe by May I will be ready.

Just don't laugh when I show up with a 870, cetme and my POS pistol.

It's a sad state of affairs when your Cetme is the most reliable gun on the stage!

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See? Its been that long since we shot a match. I can't remember?

Every other month? Come on! That's my wife's bunco schedule. We need to shoot more!

Friendship dues? I hate you guys! :cry3:

We can throw together a skins match on some random day that nothing else is going down.

Aldrin can bring his bolt action saiga, and I will have my single shot XD. $10 a head loser buys beers.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok.... Stages are complete. Round counts will be released after we put the finishing touches on the stages. Should be a real good time. We will be shooting 4 or 5 stages, not sure yet, but we have 6 drawn up.

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom