Thinking of moving to beautiful Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting comment, but now how about explaining to me how it is that ever since 2000, EVERY county in Oklahoma has voted conservative. Going by the "blue and red" state guideline, only Tulsa and OKC seem to be turning slightly pink.

There were some shenanigans going on in Tulsa last election year. Not to mention some non-profits trying to import remote workers from the coasts. Plus the supposed vote by Tulsa to become a sanctuary city.

Wife and I took a drive a couple years ago and the route type was set to bike so it took us to the bridge by the Cain's ballroom. Never knew that so many vagrants were calling Tulsa home until then. I can only imagine how bad it is now.

There's a concerted effort to water down Oklahoma. It's not a huge effort yet but I'm sure once Florida and Texas start going purple, we won't be too far behind...

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am one of the "blue minded" folks in Tulsa Co. There are lots of us here in Oklahoma, we just aren't winning many elections these days. Oklahoma is not a refuge for political conservatives, it is a refuge for tribal nations. That's why it is called "Oklahoma", look it up. If you have never been here I would come visit for a while before you move! Good luck on your relocation.

Let me just give you my personal, highly sarcastic, "Thank you", for the last 3+ years of living the "blue minded" dream. I love it that I'm spending twice as much for gas and groceries thanks to the "blue minded" people like you.

Thanks to the "blue minded", the country is in a death spiral of crime and drug use and all the "blue minded" care about is not being mis-gendered.

Yeah... Thanks a lot.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am one of the "blue minded" folks in Tulsa Co. There are lots of us here in Oklahoma, we just aren't winning many elections these days. Oklahoma is not a refuge for political conservatives, it is a refuge for tribal nations. That's why it is called "Oklahoma", look it up. If you have never been here I would come visit for a while before you move! Good luck on your relocation.
And your on a mostly conservative gun forum.
How many guns ya got? Still voting for those that want to take yours away is really counterproductive isn't it?
I'm smelling something, and it smells like a troll.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Can you help me understand what makes you "blue minded"?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yea I heard that was going around. Lay off the homemade colloid silver:anyone:

IMG_3486.jpeg
IMG_3487.jpeg

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Property has sky rocketed
Wages SUCK.
Our schools are on the bottom of the list.

Oklahoma used to be when you drive down the road and most everyone waves, now lucky if you get the bird.

If you love the smell of skunks, out of state people who’s 💩 don’t stink that can buy just about any land they want and taxes higher then a female Giraffes reproduction organ, Oklahoma might be the place for you.
California is the place to move, stay away from Oklahoma…👀

Latest posts

Top Bottom