Oklahoma weather - "monster" hail alert today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need about 3 weeks of sunshine and warm temps with alittle wind to dry things out where im working in the field just walking you sink about ankle deep and pushing water up with each step and this is on top of a hill in sandy soil.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see why you have to have so many after seeing Fiat, Land Rover and Jaguar. Just keeping ONE running when all the others are broken down is quite a chore. 😛
This. I had one Fiat and that was several too many. The damn thing had more vacuum hoses than S&W has guns. Another mistake was an Opal Kadett. bought it worn out, in 4 months replaced everything you could replace, engine, trans, etc. down to the door knobs, then totaled it in some fog.
Lost al hope.jpg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see why you have to have so many after seeing Fiat, Land Rover and Jaguar. Just keeping ONE running when all the others are broken down is quite a chore. 😛
These new Fiats aren't the Fix It Again Tony Fiats of the '70s. Both have been 100% reliable. The Land Rovers are a close second. My Discovery started dying at an idle sometimes when it had 114,000 miles on it. I got a code reader, and it said I had a bad O2 sensor. I changed out all four and never had any more trouble with it. I found out that the dealerships change out the O2 sensors at the 90,000 checkup. The Jaguar isn't close to running yet. I expect trouble with the Lord of Darkness (Lucas) electrical system. I haven't even got all the machine work done on the motor yet. With an aluminum double overhead valve head hemi with 220 hp it should be fun to drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom