OO buck shot deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Optics planet is running a deal right now on buckshot. It seems like a good price to me and I figured I’d post it so anybody else looking for some could get a break.

Says it’s $9.00 for a 5 round box of Winchester Super X. Yikes that’s insane. They have it marked down to $3.52. When I ordered there was an additional 10% off but that’s gone now. If you order over $50 the shipping is free.
IMG_4253.jpeg
IMG_4253.jpeg

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Optics planet is running a deal right now on buckshot. It seems like a good price to me and I figured I’d post it so anybody else looking for some could get a break.

Says it’s $9.00 for a 5 round box of Winchester Super X. Yikes that’s insane. They have it marked down to $3.52. When I ordered there was an additional 10% off but that’s gone now. If you order over $50 the shipping is free.View attachment 437709View attachment 437709
Holy Crap! That is a deal! Good post man.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Says it’s $9.00 for a 5 round box of Winchester Super X. Yikes that’s insane. They have it marked down to $3.52. When I ordered there was an additional 10% off but that’s gone now. If you order over $50 the shipping is free.View attachment 437709View attachment 437709
Thanks for posting. Grabbed 15 boxes. I dont usually burn a lot of shotgun shells, but this is a good replacement for the no1 and no4 ive got.

Latest posts

Top Bottom