Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's an interesting back story as to how things got to their current state in OR.

http://www.newmediajournal.us/guest-commentary/oregon-land-fight-now-for-the-rest-of-the-story

Cliff notes: Decades of expansive government with what appears to be a clear goal of taking all the area for BigGov based on a US Geological survey from 1987. The expansive effort included raising lake levels to flood farms and ranches then when the owners sold out dropping the levels to normal. As well as cancelling huge numbers of grazing permits.

Remind me who heads the BLM and when he left Harry Reids employ? Oh yeah, April of 2014 just as the Bundy debacle was getting itself underway.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...e-confirmed-as-head-of-interior-energy-agency

Oh yeah, and what energy project needs an offset in NV? Well, who knew? This one:

http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/0...oise-chinese-solar-farm-sponsored-harry-reid/

As for how this "dealio" works these days - for the interested .....anyone remember Sec state approval selling off 20% of US plutonium to Russia?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

http://russia-insider.com/en/busine...t-american-uranium-mine-why-it-matters/ri6973

Corrupt? You tell me.....

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm, frankly, to the point of supporting the non-FedGov side of any argument until. . .well. . .I'm not sure what would make me take the side of the FedGov against a group of taxpaying citizens.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A simple understanding of how cults are created and maintained might help here, but, suffice to say, stupidity isn't a factor.
[Note that both spelling and punctuation have been modified from the original.]

Well, maybe a good dose of psycho-babble might help, but if a quack who didn't have more than a couple of nickels to rub together comes skipping down the street telling me he's the new messiah come to lead me to the promised land, then proceeds to pork my daughters and my wife, all the while telling me my own wife is off limits--to me, that is--but not to his royal highness the King of Poontang, well--if all that came to pass, yes, I would have to be an idiot to believe all that tripe. I am not such an idiot, nor did I go out in a blaze of glory at Waco.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Note that both spelling and punctuation have been modified from the original.]

Well, maybe a good dose of psycho-babble might help, but if a quack who didn't have more than a couple of nickels to rub together comes skipping down the street telling me he's the new messiah come to lead me to the promised land, then proceeds to pork my daughters and my wife, all the while telling me my own wife is off limits--to me, that is--but not to his royal highness the King of Poontang, well--if all that came to pass, yes, I would have to be an idiot to believe all that tripe. I am not such an idiot, nor did I go out in a blaze of glory at Waco.

thanks for correcting my spelling and punctuation...copy editors normally do that for me...let's see if i can do better for ya

you are providing even more evidence to support the idea that you have no idea how cults work

i may be wrong, but your example couldn't be more wrong

it simple doesn't happen that way

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is sad...

Two of the armed militia members occupying a national wildlife refuge in rural, eastern Oregon posted a video Monday urging people to come to the "historic site" in order to "prevent any bloodshed."

The men featured in the video, Blaine Cooper and anti-Muslim activist Jon Ritzheimer, are from an Arizona militia, according to The Oregonian.

"We need you to get up here and stand with us," Ritzheimer said in the video. "That's what we need more than anything. That's what's going to prevent any bloodshed, the more people that get here. Whether you're armed or unarmed, you get up here."

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for correcting my spelling and punctuation...copy editors normally do that for me...let's see if i can do better for ya

you are providing even more evidence to support the idea that you have no idea how cults work

i may be wrong, but your example couldn't be more wrong

it simple doesn't happen that way
And you, sir, use your education the way a drunken man uses a lamp post...more for support than illumination. But thanks for pointing out the gaps in my own education. I am sincerely in your debt.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you, sir, use your education the way a drunken man uses a lamp post...more for support than illumination. But thanks for pointing out the gaps in my own education. I am sincerely in your debt.

if you think my posts on this forum represents how i use my education, the gaps in your cognitive processes go well beyond cult mechanics

Latest posts

Top Bottom