OSA Anonymous Poll: Have you sexted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you sexted?

• I've recieved nude pics, but never sent an Anthony Weiner

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • I've received pics, AND sent an Anthony Wiener

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I've engaged in word-only sexting.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I've never sexted.

Votes: 54 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, you guys had to see this coming after the Dunphy thread. Poll is anonymous, so answer truthfully.

Me? I've never sent an Anthony Weiner (who wants to see that?), and only scratched the surface of sexting. Just like boring stuff when one's on one's way home from a trip e.g. "Hello, Jane Doe. This is John Doe. I'm quite excited to reunite physically with you when my airplane arrives at our local airport and we return safely to my domicile. I've missed certain physical attributes and skills of yours whilst away on holiday. Cheers." It's not my thing.

I've never even received a nood in a text, tho I have used my phone to take them. A guy I was working for had me take pics of something with my phone a few weeks back to email to him and he kept trying to look at my recent photos and I was like "UH NO THAT'S OK I'LL SHOW IT TO YOU". He was from Asia and apparently they have different customs when it comes to privacy and personal space and not grabbing people's belongings and going through them.

Last edited:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted "I have received n00dz, but never Anthony Wiener'd". There might have been one time I sent a full frontal to someone, though. I just can't say with certainty that it's been done. Girls usually don't like to look at schlong, which is cool with me. Plus, back then, there were much stricter MMS size limits. Naw mean? :hey3:

But yeah, my wife has sent some sexy pics before, and plenty of dirty texts.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a picture of my butt, OSA:
s9.postimg.org_p0cus0o0v_photo_50.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom